Saturday 6 August 2016

tmi tag!

If I'm being completely honest I just can't really be bothered to think of a good idea for today's blog post because I'm not feeling amazing so I'm gonna do the tmi tag! Plus I feel like I haven't really ever said anything about myself on this blog so this could be a good way to stalk me get to know me!
1 - What are you wearing?
This swing dress but in black with this white line pattern on? I'm not really sure how to describe it. But mostly I'm wearing my pyjamas (my favourites are my dinosaur pyjama bottoms from Primark).
2 - Ever been in love?
Does Community count?
3 - Ever had a terrible breakup?
Does Community count?
4 - How tall are you?
I'm not actually sure but I think somewhere around 5ft 4/5 inches
5 - How much do you weigh?
The last time I weighed myself was months ago for the Plant Nanny app (a great way to track how much water you're drinking just a little sidenote) and I think I was 52kg? Such a weird question though lmao
6 - Any tattoos?
Nope
7 - Any piercings?
Only earlobes but I am thinking of getting one of those cartilage piercing things.
8 - OTP?
WAY too many. But if you're gonna make me list a few then: Rei and Nagisa (Free!), Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter), Dipper and Pacifica (Gravity Falls), Jeff and Annie (Community), Amy and Rory (Doctor Who), Ash and Misty (Pokemon) and so. many. more.
9 - Favourite show?
COMMUNITY
10 - Favourite bands?
There's a LOT but a few include: Muse, Fall Out Boy, A Great Big World, Blur, Panic! at the Disco, EXO, Paramore and MCR.
11 - Something you miss?
Community. And my childhood innocence.
12 - Favourite song?
"Which child is your favourite?"
13 - How old are you?
Too old. (15 I'm just over dramatic and scared of growing up)
14 - Zodiac sign?
Virgo
15 - Quality you look for in a partner?
*insert 1080p joke here*
16: Favourite Quote?
There's so many but basically anything Tina Fey has ever said.
17 - Favourite actor?
Honestly I don't know a lot of actors all that well but I do enjoy me some Karen Gillan. 

ALSO it's tomorrow when I'm adding this but I completely forgot about my undying love for Martin Freeman
18 - Favourite colour?
Yellow!
19 - Loud music or soft?
No matter if it is loud or soft I'll still listen to it with the volume all the way up so
20 - Where do you go when you’re sad?
I never leave my bed
21 - How long does it take you to shower?
Like 15 minutes but it would be so much less if washing hair wasn't such a time consuming thing.
22 - How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I'm an evening showers person so like half an hour? But I have to give myself an hour to actually wake up before I can even think about getting ready.
23 - Ever been in a physical fight?
I'm just a weak smol child no please leave me be
24 - Turn on?
*insert light switch joke*
25 - Turn off?*insert light switch joke*
26 - The reason I joined YouTube?
Yes I realise this is a YouTube tag but I'm pretty sure I covered the reasons I wanted to start a blog in my first ever post (maybe not I haven't read it since I posted it whoops).
27 - Fears?
Spiders, seaweed, the dark if I'm alone and have to get up and walk around in it, fire and probably some more things I just can't think of.
28 - Last thing that made you cry?
Gravity Falls I think. Probably Attack on Titan before that.
29 - Last time you said you loved someone?
Probably a family member earlier today? Idk we just randomly tend to say "love you" a lot. Or maybe it was to myself about Armin Arlert because he is just the purest little soul who deserves all the best things in life (as well as all the Attack on Titan characters let's be honest (yes even the 'bad' ones))
30 - Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
Blog name and I just like the colour yellow.
31 - Last book you read?
Does Attack on Titan count? (I haven't read in ages I'm terrible)
32 - The book you’re currently reading?
Does Attack on Titan count? (I think this repeating answers thing has stopped being funny oh well)
33 - Last show you watched?
RuPaul's Drag Race I think?
34 - Last person you talked to?
Probably my mum.
35 - The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My mum and brother in our group chat after my mum sent a picture of one of our cats having climbed into a Primark bag.
36 - Favourite food?
I thought about this for ages and I just can't decide. And I know it's a drink but I tried one of those McDonalds McCafe Iced Mocha Frappe things today and just had to say that IT WAS SO NICE
37 - Place you want to visit?
I have 3: Italy, Japan and Canada
38 - Last place you were?
I'm in my room now so downstairs?
39 - Do you have a crush?
Nope
40 - Last time you kissed someone?
Never
41 - Last time you were insulted?
I don't get personally insulted for myself easily so I'm not sure
42 - Favourite flavour of sweet?
Lemon although strawberry chupa chups are my jam
43 - What instruments do you play?
I try to play ukulele and I haven't played my keyboard in years but I can play one handed jingle bells on it.
44 - Favourite piece of jewellery?
I'm not sure if flower crowns count but flower crowns. All of them.
45 - Last sport you played?
NO idea and I never have to do PE in school again yay!!!
46 - Last song you sang?
Life on Mars? duet with my mum in the car
47 - Favourite chat up line?
I can't think of a specific one but anything to do with fandoms and even if I'm not in that fandom I'll probably still fall in love with you.
48 - Have you ever used it?
Nope
49 - Last time you hung out with anyone?
Went shopping with my mum earlier today??
50 - Who should answer these questions next?
I didn't even get tagged in this and this tag is old af anyone so whoever whatever no-one really cares


Apologies for this lazy blog post that was probably really boring to read but hey at least I wrote something today!

Goodbye

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment