Friday 26 August 2016

i will not fail BEDA

So I was looking through my YouTube subscription box and some people's VEDA videos popped up. As it is currently gone 11pm I immediately thought "OH SHIT BEDA what do I do" and in all honesty I still have no idea what to do. I have no idea where this post is going.

Today me and my family went out and I of course used this opportunity to stare at a screen and catch Pokemon and I caught a Lapras which is pretty cool! It literally took about 30 Pokeballs but it was worth it. Also got a white chocolate Magnum and damn it was nice.

I also took over a gym but by the time we walked back to the car it had been taken over by someone else. Seriously.

I also brought my bubble wand with me and of course played with it like the 5 year old I truly am.

I'm really tired and don't know what else to write so I'm sorry but there was no way I was failing this.

Goodbye

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment