Wednesday 17 August 2016

social media phases

I go through phases which which social medias I predominantly use. It largely depends on my mood I think. I find myself using Tumblr more when I'm not in as good a mood as you don't really have to do anything aside from scroll, occasionally reblog and like but when I'm in better moods I use Twitter more as I think I want to talk about my life more.

Currently I'm going through a Tumblr phase (I definitely haven't been on it most of today what no way). I've even tried to organise my Tumblrs, making my main one the place to go for just general Tumblr shitposting and memes with the occasional fandom post/cat video. I've then restarted my original Tumblr as a place to mainly dump fandom stuff as I'm following a lot of fandom blogs on there already so thought it easier to just put it largely on there. I've then made a new Tumblr as a place to put my nice aesthetic-y posts as I felt I wasn't doing them justice burying them in memes.

I'd say Pinterest is a constant as there is no effort involved. I also like to go on it in school as my irl friends know about it and I feel it's probably the safest social media. Although I have been using it less as the app I use for it on Windows phone suddenly stopped working so I tried deleting it but it now won't redownload so I'm not sure what's happened there. I find it quite annoying to use on desktop/on the family tablet so I hope I can get it back on my phone soon.

I've also been using Instagram more recently as I'm enjoying posting and looking at pretty pictures. It's just nice to look at really.

I realise this post just kind of turned into me promoting my social medias but oh well I'm certainly not complaining. And I'm pretty sure there was a point to this post...somewhere.

Goodbye

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment