Tuesday 9 August 2016

listening to albums

Recently I've been trying to listen to more whole albums instead of just constantly listening to random singles. As much as it's completely fine to only listen to singles and I do still really enjoy doing that, I just really want to get the full album experience and get to know more songs by artists.

So as I'm not sure what to write today and I'm too tired to properly think up an idea here's some albums I've been enjoying recently:

  • Folie à Deux - Fall Out Boy (what I'm listening to right now)
  • Cry Baby - Melanie Martinez (I wasn't actually a massive fan of this when I first heard it but grew fonder the more I listened to it)
  • I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning - Bright Eyes
  • This Unruly Mess I've Made - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  • Vessel - Twenty One Pilots
  • EX'ACT - EXO
  • Blur - Blur
  • Hunky Dory - David Bowie
  • Enema Of The State - Blink-182
And there are loads of other albums I love but these are the albums I've been mainly listening to as of late!

Goodbye 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment