Saturday 13 August 2016

dragons

Dragons are my favourite animal.

"But they don't exist????" shhhhhh let me enjoy myself.

I also own quite a few things with dragons on/about dragons including a book on dragonology that I found in a book shop a few years ago.

So, as you can probably guess, I got quite excited the other day when my dad brought this little one home from work:


He asked me if I liked it to which I replied of course I do and told me there were 2 more in the car as someone at work's son didn't want them anymore. So, long story short I now have 3 amazing dragon statue things.





They must have cost a fair amount of money but they all have tiny little things wrong with them (missing teeth etc. which I don't mind at all) so they probably couldn't have been sold on for much as I assume collectors would want them in perfect condition. And by the size and weight of them (I genuinely find it hard to lift the yellow one) it probably would have cost a small fortune to ship them anywhere.

I was so happy when I got them that I almost started crying happy tears and, whilst they don't actually have proper homes yet as I'm in the middle of reorganising my shelves, I am still very with them just residing on my chest of drawers.

(also promo time I posted the pictures of these on my instagram (cupcakexcaitlin) earlier on today so you should totally follow me on there for pictures and stuff okay shameless self-promo over now)

I love them.

Goodbye

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment