Wednesday 31 August 2016

me at 16

(This was meant to go up yesterday on my actual birthday so I know I've kind of failed BEDA but I let myself off because it was my birthday and I'll try and put 2 posts up today!)

Fairly recently Savannah Brown did this video which was a small collection of things she is/enjoys today so I thought since I turned 16 yesterday I'd do something like that too so I can look back on it and see how much I change.

Favourite colour: Yellow

Pokemon GO team (important right now): Instinct

Pokemon GO level: 11

Favourite TV show: Community

Other TV shows I'm enjoying as of late: Gravity Falls, RuPaul's Drag Race, Bojack Horseman, Veep, Skins and the ones in this post

Anime/manga I'm enjoying: Attack on Titan, No Game No Life, Food Wars season 2 and the ones in this post also

Game I'm currently playing: (finally) Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Current make-up I use: Barry M foundation*, concealer* and mascara*, Avon powder and Superdrug lipbalm* or Natural Collections bright red lipstick in shade "crimson" (trying to go cruelty free, the cruelty free products here are marked with *)

Current favourite clothing items: Any oversized top, jeans, a hoodie and high tops to sum it up but I especially love my David Bowie and Community Time tops.

Last film I watched: Zootopia (which I LOVED)

Bands/Artists I'm enjoying: Fall Out Boy, David Bowie, Panic! at the Disco, Muse, Paramore, EXO, BTS, HEIZE, Childish Gambino, Hayley Kiyoko, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Songs I'm enjoying: I tried to compile it into a Spotify playlist but there are so many more songs

Hobbies: I'm really lame so knitting, watching shows, listening to music and reading manga is all that comes to mind

Favourite food: This is so hard but I might have to say just plain cheese pizza and garlic bread. Also really loving pringles.

Relationship status (oooooooh): Single All I need is my pets

Favourite animals: Dragons, cats, rabbits, dinosaurs, pugs and so many more I love animals

Food eating status (I can't think of how to phrase this): Vegetarian

Favourite films: Zootopia, Mean Girls, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Howl's Moving Castle, The Incredibles, Bridge to Terabithia, Wreck-It-Ralph, Ratatouille, Whiplash, Big Hero 6, 21/22 Jump Street

Piercings/tattoos: No tattoos, only earlobe piercings but I really want a cartilage piercing

I might add more to this if I think of any but only soon after this as I want it to capture who I am right now.

Goodbye

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment