Tuesday 15 September 2015

Hello Autumn

Autumn is coming (or is here I'm not entirely sure when it actually starts oops) and I have never been more happy about anything. I felt like Summer just dragged on so much and I hated being moist all the time. I love Autumn, it and Winter are my two favourite seasons as they hold so many things I love (the cold, Halloween, Christmas, hot chocolates, Autumn and Winter-y candles and if we're very lucky in England then some snow).

I love how Autumn looks - everything just looks so lovely and crisp and beautiful. I love the colours and I love being able to throw on a jumper and not melt because, although I love t-shirts and wear them all year around, I am a sucker for a good jumper. I've been listening to my Autumn/Winter songs playlist since early August because I've just been so excited (the 'Sweater Weather' Spotify Sessions version thing is amazing I can't not feel all nice and cozy when I listen to it). I've even given my blog a little Autumn makeover because I just love how everything looks in Autumn.

I actually really like being cold, I love having an excuse to make a hot chocolate or a cup of tea (pear and apple tea from lidl with two and a half sugars - yes that's a lot and also very specific but trust me - is perfect I am obsessed with it) and grab a blanket or a hoodie and just relax. I can't relax in Summer, it's too hot and sticky and I live in constant fear of bugs and spiders.

Animal Crossing always looks really beautiful in Autumn as well. I really need to get back into playing that game.

Also I really want to start posting more blog posts. I worry too much about what I post and feel like it has to have some kind of meaning or purpose to it but in reality, this is my blog and I should be able to post whatever I feel like posting without worrying.

Goodbye

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment